- Go to https://account.turningtechnologies.eu/account/ and click Create Account.
- NB Select Create Account under Europe/Africa/Middle East/Russia to select your region.
- Select Create Account under Participant to continue.
- Enter your university email address in the area provided.
- Click Create Account.
- Check your email and click the verification link.
- Enter all required fields as noted by the asterisks.
Note you will be required to register your device on clickUP to record class attendance and clicker scores.
- Access the Clicker Registration link from the Course link in ClickUp.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- Please use your @tuks.co.za email when registering your clicker.
- Follow the instructions to activate your account.
- When you’ve logged in ignore the Subscription request, and click on the Finish button.
- If you are using the TurningPoint app (the mobile application) instead of a clicker, you are ready to participate in class after you redeem your subscription code, but you will still see an “!” for clicker ID.
- Click Continue and you should be connected to the LMS.
- If you are not logged into your account, skip to step 4.
- Click on the menu icon on the top-left hand side to view the menu.
- Click on the Sign Out link.
- Click on the Settings link on the bottom left of the screen:
- Change your location to “Europe/Africa/Middle East/Russia”
- Click on the Set link.
- Sign In with your existing account.
It is not required to purchase a clicker as you may rather use a web-enabled device to respond to clicker questions in class.
Note: You DO NOT need a subscription when registering your Turning Account, scroll past the subscription button and press ‘skip‘